Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Let Go Let God In Healing

Mighty currents of God’s healing love flow through me now.
 
If a loved one or I face a health challenge, God’s healing love is the answer. Despite what appearances may suggest, the miraculous power of faith is already at work. If God directs me through prayer to see a doctor, I do. God loves me and has a plan for me that includes a healthy and happy life. So rather than focusing on what may be wrong with my mind or body, I concentrate instead on God’s life within. Mighty currents of God’s healing love flow through me now. I am surrounded by God’s love and enfolded in God’s embrace. In mind, body, and spirit, I am whole and well. God’s healing life flows in and through every cell and organ of my body, making me strong and capable and sure.
For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.—Proverbs 4:22

No comments:

Post a Comment