Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Let Go Let God See Prosperity

With a grateful heart, I open to divine supply.
 
Prosperity is a state of mind, a focus on being happy, successful, and self-sufficient. When I focus my thoughts on those qualities, I begin to see more goodness in my life. Staying focused may not prove easy if I am facing large debts or unable to afford the necessities. Such things may keep me from seeing the good around me. But when I choose to change my focus, my vision clears and I can once again see the blessings that have always been in my life. My attitude shifts from fear to gratitude. Today I remove the blinders from my eyes and change my focus on God’s good. With a grateful heart, I open to divine supply, and I feel abundantly blessed.
Now therefore take your stand and see this great thing that the Lord will do before your eyes.—1 Samuel 12:16

No comments:

Post a Comment