Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Let Go Let God with Joy

Joy is an integral part of who I am.
 
Within me is the unborn possibility of joy that saturates every aspect of my life in varying forms when I allow it. There is quiet joy that keeps me calm and centered. It is an ever-present source of peace and goodwill, spreading out to touch those around me. Exuberance is joy that cannot be contained and bursts forth in laughter, song, or the urge to dance. It is pure energy, a direct result of the power within that cannot be uprooted. Perennial joy surfaces in times of difficulty. It is a gentle reminder that, no matter what is going on in the world around me, I always have hope and a reason to go on. In whichever form it emerges, joy is an integral part of who I am.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped, and my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.—Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment