Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 21, 2016

Let Go Let God Breath Inner Peace

Peace is my breath, and serenity is the beat of my heart.
 
There is a basic rhythm in my body that resonates from a divine awareness that pulsates through all living beings. This pattern is found in the measure of my breath and in the cadence of my heartbeat. By quieting my mind and focusing on the natural pulse of my body, I create vital breathing space, both literally and figuratively. When I practice, gently focusing on inhaling and exhaling, my body and mind instinctively relax. My pulse slows and steadies. By noticing my body’s rhythms, I relax into a state of deep peace. Throughout my entire being, I feel a sense of harmony, belonging, and comfort. As I continue to breathe, I am aware that Almighty Spirit is breathing through me and as me.
But truly it is the spirit in a mortal, the breath of the Almighty, that makes for understanding.—Job 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment