Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Let Go Let God with Patience

I am one with the Source of all.
 
I know God as the Source of all understanding, love, patience, and kindness. I am part of this powerful Source. To achieve poise and serenity in my life, I have only to turn within to the silence of my soul. If I am waiting in a line of shoppers, stuck in traffic, or just tired after a long day, I may find my patience waning. I take time, wherever I am, to reconnect with my Source. A moment of focus calms my mind and revives my spirit. With my patience restored and my mind at ease, I better relate to and understand those around me. I remind myself that my Source is unlimited and eternal and that all else is just temporary. I am one with the Source of all.

May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to live in harmony with one another, in accordance with Christ Jesus.—Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment