Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Let Go Let God in Abundance

Abundant living is my birthright. I claim my good now!
 
One definition of abundance is “living with a degree of plentifulness.” So how does this apply to me? As a child of God, abundant living is my birthright. I accept my inheritance when I turn to divine ideas and use them as the building blocks of my life. I choose thoughts that represent prosperity and plenty. God intends for me to live fully and I allow God’s nature to express through me in all that I say and do. I know the power of my thoughts and prayers. I set aside time to give thanks for the many blessings in my life. God created me to live a beautiful, abundant life. Truly, my life is a living prayer of appreciation. Abundant living is my birthright. I claim my good now!

Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights.—James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment