Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I find comfort and peace in the love of God.
 
Life has its ups and downs. Sometimes I need the comfort of a friend. Other times I play the role of comforter. Whether I am seeking solace or providing it, I know the source of strength and peace comes from within. I seek comfort and strength in God. Centering my mind and heart in prayer, I let go of any thought of challenge or doubt and simply rest in the stillness. I become aware of infinite love surrounding me and lifting my spirit. If I want to comfort a friend or loved one, my prayer is for guidance for the right words and actions. I release my concerns to the all-knowing presence of God within. I am comforted by the love of God, and this love enables me to comfort others.
Let your steadfast love become my comfort according to your promise to your servant.—Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment