Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Let Go Let God with Spiritual Qualities

As I express my spiritual qualities, I reveal my divine nature.
 
When a flower opens its petals to the sun, it displays its beauty that had been hidden. Like that flower, I, too, am created in the image and likeness of God with a divine inner beauty waiting to be revealed. I show my divine nature when I express my spiritual qualities of kindness, compassion, love, acceptance, and interest in others. I feel my direct and continuous connection to Spirit. My highest calling is to be the expression of God in this world. I also acknowledge that all others are divine in nature, even if they may express it in different ways. As I express my own spiritual qualities, I reveal my divine nature. It is my opportunity to be a blessing in the world.
You are the light of the world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid.—Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment