Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Let Go Let God through Divine Expression

I am designed to see light and love.
 
Ralph Waldo Emerson described prayer as “the soliloquy of a beholding and jubilant soul.” Divine Spirit is always inviting me to behold the love within my heart and to celebrate it. I was born with an unlimited capacity of joy and love, so it is easy for me to live as the jubilant soul Emerson identified. When I pray, I acknowledge Truth’s expression in my being. I acknowledge the divine expression in all living things. I release any preconceived images and ideas about people and situations, and instead behold the Divine in each one. From this higher viewpoint, I see goodness in all. With a gladness of heart, I embrace my proclivity to see the Divine in me and around me.
For “In him we live and move and have our being”; as even some of your own poets have said, “For we too are his offspring.”—Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment