Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Let Go Let God with Enthusiasm

I am enthusiastic and passionate about life!
 
Enthusiasm and passion motivate me to take action. I harness this energy to face my day with passion and eagerness. Enthusiasm propels me forward and allows me to bring excitement and zeal to everything that I do. Regardless of what my daily responsibilities look like, I feel divinely inspired and energized. I can accomplish whatever is on my to-do list. I recognize that with everything I do, I am doing so as an expression of God. Because of my spiritual nature, every action I take is sacred. I choose to move into each day from a place of enthusiasm, bringing the vital energy of God into each interaction. I am enthusiastic and passionate about life!

But be glad and rejoice forever in what I am creating; for I am about to create Jerusalem as a joy.–Isaiah 65:18

No comments:

Post a Comment