Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 12, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I live from an awareness of God’s love.
 
When friends or loved ones ask me to keep them in prayer, I feel a sense of honor and respect for this sacred activity. Regardless of their specific prayer needs, I affirm that God is the answer. God is always the answer. I pray by turning within to my awareness of God and releasing my attention on the outer world. I affirm all beings are perfect expressions of the Divine Spirit. Envisioning myself as a living vessel for the love of God, I let this love flow through me and surround those who come to me for prayer. I pray they know perfect love, perfect life, and perfect peace. When I hold others in this consciousness, the words I speak hold truth and power.

I pray that ... he may grant that you may be strengthened in your inner being with power through his Spirit.—Ephesians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment