Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Let Go Let God Forgive

I forgive and live in the joy of each day.
 
The law of mind action states: Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind. I am a creative thinker who is fully responsible for my thoughts. So while in prayer, I replace negative thoughts with positive ones. If someone has done or said something that upsets me, I take a time-out. I breathe fully but gently and, in my mind’s eye, erase anger by practicing forgiveness. This prevents my reliving the perceived wrong over and over again. What a relief! As I change my thoughts, I begin to live in the soothing moment of forgiveness. Forgiving cleanses me of all that would otherwise get in the way of me experiencing life in the now. I forgive and live in the joy of each day.

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.—Luke 6:37

No comments:

Post a Comment