Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

I am infused with the peace and strength of God
 
Anytime I feel anxious or worried, I can turn to the words of Jesus for inspiration: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?” (Matthew 6:25) God is the source of the air I breathe, the food that nourishes my body, and the spirit that comforts my soul. I breathe in this truth. I exhale, releasing any thoughts of scarcity or lack. I feel a return to that deep, abiding inner peace that permeates my being. With God as my constant source, I am infused with peace, strength, joy, and gratitude.
Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?—Matthew 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment