Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Let Go, Let God

I allow the flow of Spirit to carry me.
 
In Richard Bach’s book, Illusions, he tells a story about a group of creatures who spend their lives clinging to the bottom of a river, resisting the current. One creature finally declares, “I trust that the current knows where it is going. I shall let go, and let it take me where it will.” I may find myself resisting circumstances in my life, clinging to my perceived safety nets out of fear of the unknown. When I let go and let God, I accept what appears in my life and allow the flow of Spirit to carry me. I trust that God will take me where I need to go. I release any need to control life’s conditions. I let go with ease and let divine order design my life.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.—Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment