Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 26, 2017

Let Go Let God in Faith

Faith leads me to deeper spiritual understanding.
 
Faith is the voice inside me posing questions that nudge me into new areas of growth. Do I find myself challenging old beliefs about myself or my life? How can I, as a divinely created being, ever be less than enough or limited? In Truth, I am created with divine wisdom and strength and love and beauty. Rather than making decisions based on the advice of those around me, I instead choose that which aligns with my passion and purpose in this world. Faith reminds me to seek God first and then all my worldly needs will be met abundantly through my relationship to Source. I find answers to the questions of my heart as faith leads me to deeper spiritual understanding.

I give thanks and praise, for you have given me wisdom and power, and have now revealed to me what we asked of you.—Daniel 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment