Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Let Go Let God Choose World Peace

When I choose peace, I make a positive impact on the world.

Peace begins with the individual, and I am grateful that at any time, I can tap in to an infinite source of peace, the presence of God within and around me. Regardless of the circumstances in my life or the world, I can acknowledge and experience infinite peace. When I choose to think beyond negativity and fear, to speak kindly and act with love, I choose peace. If I find myself in disagreement or conflict, I consider whether there is an opportunity for harmony. If I find myself being judgmental, I stop and instead communicate with kindness and compassion. I demonstrate peace in my own life and interactions with others. When I choose peace, I make a positive impact on the world.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.–John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment