Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 22, 2019

Let Go Let God with an Earth Blessing

My stewardship of the environment blesses future generations.
 
Today is Earth Day, a time set aside to celebrate this beautiful planet we call home. I honor and celebrate the seas, the skies, the sands, along with the plants and animals. Committed to caring for the earth, I not only continue my prayers for our environment, but I take wise actions today that allow my earth blessings to travel ahead into future generations. While I am only one caretaker of the earth, I know that how I treat the earth makes a difference. I do my part by caring for and respecting creatures great and small. Day by day, I am mindful of how my actions affect the earth and its inhabitants.

The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed of every kind, and trees of every kind bearing fruit with the seed in it. And God saw that it was good.—Genesis 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment