Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 26, 2019

Let Go Let God Grow

I am growing into a higher version of myself.
 
The growth of a tree begins with a seed. Each seed has within it the blueprint of the tree and everything it needs to express as fully grown. Yet each tree requires just the right amount of warmth, water, and sunlight to sprout up, take root, and grow into its potential. Every day, I am also growing into a higher version of myself. Beyond the obvious growth of my physical self, I am continuously and infinitely growing in spirit. Every human has within him or her an imprint of all the attributes and qualities of God, including the capacity for limitless growth. I do my part to ensure that I have the nourishment I need to support my own development. As I grow, I express more of my divine potential.

The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment