Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

Immersed in God’s presence, I find strength and comfort.
 
As he journeyed toward Jerusalem and the experience of crucifixion, Jesus faced challenges from those who rejected his teaching. Even his disciples would leave him in his moment of greatest need. Jesus found strength and comfort in the awareness of God’s presence that was always with him. “ I am not alone because the Father is with me,” Jesus said. When I experience challenges, I remember that, like Jesus, I am never alone. I am God’s living expression. In prayer, I center my thought and feeling in my divine identity. God’s presence fills my awareness. No external condition or circumstance can have power over me. God awareness continues to grow within me as I return to my daily activities.

I will comfort them, and give them gladness for sorrow.—Jeremiah 31:13

No comments:

Post a Comment