Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Let Go Let God Realize Healing

I praise and bless the life energy in my body and mind.
 
Myrtle Fillmore’s healing from serious illness led to the founding of Unity. She discovered that her intelligence could guide the life energy in her body. She wrote, “I began to teach my body and got marvelous results.” Speaking words of strength and power, she praised the life in every part of her body. She prayed, asking for strength to think only kind, loving, and sincere thoughts about her body. She refused to be discouraged when her progress seemed slow. Eventually, in two years, she realized wholeness. Following her example, I release all thought of weakness or disease. In steadfast faith, I praise and bless the life energy in my body and mind. I realize wholeness.

He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”—Luke 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment