Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Let Go Let God Open to Forgiveness

The restorative love of God opens the way to forgiveness.
 
I know that forgiveness benefits myself first and foremost. If I face a situation that seems unforgivable, I remind myself to focus on the situation and not the person or people involved. Forgiveness begins with me. Today I hold a mirror up to myself and find the cleansing, purifying gift of forgiveness that is mine to give, as well as receive. I understand that holding on to hurts or grudges only serves to weigh me down and diminish the light I share. I visualize past wrongs immersed in the holy fire of Spirit. I see them cleansed and myself refined and blessed by the lessons they brought me. I forgive, I let go, and I am free to be the best I can be. The restorative love of God opens the way to forgiveness.

He looked, and the bush was blazing, yet it was not consumed.—Exodus 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment