Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Let Go Let God in Prayer

In prayer I make a spiritual connection.
 
Jesus taught his disciples about prayer, instructing them to “go into your room and shut the door” when they pray. He was speaking about the importance of turning to God within. Like going into a room, prayer is a state of consciousness I enter. When I pray, I turn inward as Jesus taught. I shift my attention from the outer, physical world to the inner, spiritual world. I shut out noise and distractions so I can center my mind in Spirit.
In prayer, I consciously commune with God; I feel our connection and know that we are one. When I pray in this manner, prayer is not just something I do but an experience of God.

But whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.—Matthew 6:6

No comments:

Post a Comment