Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Let Go Let God it is Easter

I am resurrected into the life, light, and power of God.
 
The Gospel of Matthew shares that the women who discovered the empty tomb on Easter morning “left the tomb quickly with fear and great joy, and ran to tell his disciples.” On the way, Jesus appeared to them, stating, “Tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.” Charles Fillmore explains, “Every time we rise to the realization of eternal, indwelling life, making union with the Father-Mind, the resurrection of Jesus takes place within us.” On Easter Sunday, I rise from the tomb of limitation. I follow Jesus to “Galilee,” the rich consciousness of vitality that becomes mine when I fully accept my Christ nature. I am resurrected into the life, light, and power of God.

Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid; go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”—Matthew 28:10

No comments:

Post a Comment