Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Let Go Let God with Gratitude

My heart is filled to overflowing with gratitude!
 
Deep down I know of the divine power to direct my mind. Any time circumstances seem contrary to that belief, I contemplate the wondrous blessings around me. In these quiet, prayerful moments, I recognize that I am fully immersed in the presence of Spirit. An attitude of gratitude goes a long way and encourages me to look for the blessings in my life. Through the power of focused attention, I become more aware of the good that is present in my life. I allow my heart to overflow with appreciation. From this centered and powerful awareness, I am able to direct my energy in positive ways and be a blessing to the world. My heart remains open with appreciation, and I share my gratitude with all those around me.

With gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God.—Colossians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment