Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Let Go Let God Create

I create new ways of thinking and being.
 
I am created in the image of my creator, and as such, I have the God-given gift of creativity within me. This power gives me the ability to imagine and create new experiences. I am free to create new thoughts, feelings, and responses to life. I transcend old ways of thinking to generate new ideas and ways of being. Just because I have always thought or acted a certain way does not mean that I have to continue that pattern. Being present and mindful helps me pay attention to what I am thinking and how those thoughts make me feel and act. I gain insight into myself so I can acknowledge how I am creating my experience, then make changes. When I create new ways of thinking, I develop opportunities for growth.

Be renewed in the spirit of your minds ... created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.—Ephesians 4:23, 24

No comments:

Post a Comment