Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Let Go Let God Practice Nonresistance

When I practice nonresistance, I find peace.
 
Nonresistance is the expression of trust and faith in divine, perfect wisdom. It is also a choice I make, not with a sense of regret, but in gratitude that I can set aside my human ego and allow my higher self to assess situations from a nonreactive viewpoint. I release any expectations of what I think should happen and follow divine guidance. I practice nonresistance in my communications with others. Far from being passive, my attitude is a dynamic action, a beautiful expression of trust and faith, rooted in spiritual strength. Nonresistance clears my consciousness to obtain real results. I replace my desire to retaliate with dynamic spiritual action, based in a higher truth, and I am set free.

And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go also the second mile.—Matthew 5:41

No comments:

Post a Comment