Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

Divine order is active in every area of my life.
 
The movement of Spirit is working through me at all times. I do not need to doubt or question what is happening to or around me. All I need to do is trust that God guides and protects me. When presented with decisions, I may wonder which is the right one to make. I know which one I think is best for me, yet misgivings may hold me back. What if I’m wrong? At times like these, I turn within and open myself to Spirit. I let go of my will and allow the divine presence within me to direct my way. When I let go of personal will and affirm divine order, I already know the answer. I speak words of truth and relax in the knowledge that all is well.

Be strong and of good courage, and act. Do not be afraid or dismayed; for the Lord God, my God, is with you.—1 Chronicles 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment