Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Let Go Let God Strive for Success

I move in the best direction for my highest outcome.
 
I give voice to my soul’s creative expression in all its forms. With my inventive spirit, I am empowered to strive for greater success. I want to grow and to be the best me possible! My success is measured by the satisfaction of moving in the direction of my best and highest outcomes. As life coach and author Maria Nemeth shares, “Success is doing what you said you would do, consistently, with clarity, focus, ease, and grace.” With this in mind, I give voice to and take action on my innermost yearnings. Flexibility and acceptance help guide me in the fulfillment of my goals and dreams. Grace enables me to move toward my achievements with confidence and a steady spirit.

And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight.—Philippians 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment