Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Let Go Let God Experience Joy

Through my connection with God, I experience joy.
 
Jesus taught a joyful message of spiritual truth, that beyond the surface of the physical world is a spiritual realm. He also shared that we each have a personal connection to God through our Christ consciousness. I have everything I need to experience authentic joy because the Source lies within me. Through my connection with the Divine, I experience joy. I can also access that sensation by investing my time and energy into things and people that activate the emotion within me. I create space in my life for those things that I love and that help me connect with my inner being. In doing so, I bring myself more into alignment with God, and I bring forth more joy in my life.

I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.—John 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment