Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Let Go Let God be Transformed

Christ awareness transforms my life experience.
 
The creation story in the first chapter of Genesis tells us that humankind is created in the image of God. As I listen again to these powerful words, the truth of my divine essence, my Christ nature, takes root in my mind and heart. I declare with the apostle Paul, “It is no longer I who live but it is Christ who lives in me.” Belief in lack or limitation dissolves as I accept my Christ nature. Divine life revitalizes my body. Divine love harmonizes my relationships. Divine imagination shows me new possibilities. Divine wisdom and understanding guide my decisions and actions. Divine faith strengthens my commitment to transformation. Christ awareness transforms my life experience. I give thanks for my new life in Christ!

It is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me.—Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment