Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 6, 2019

Let Go Let God Help Others

I give of my hands and my heart to help those in need.
 
When I see someone going through a difficult time, my first thought is to extend a helping hand. No matter what the need may be, I know that I have something to share with them. I start by centering myself in prayer and meditation. By doing this first, I know I will be led to the right words and actions that will be most helpful to them. Looking through the eyes of Spirit, I see only good in those I want to help. In this way, I can share with them from a position of kindness. We are all blessed with unlimited good. I share this understanding in a way that helps others recognize their own truth. I am an instrument of God’s good in the world. I give of my hands and my heart to help those in need.

Just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.—Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment