Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 13, 2019

Let Go, Let God

I release that which no longer serves me. I let go and let God.
 
Cleaning out closets and getting rid of clothes, gadgets, toys, or appliances is a healthy activity. It allows me to remove those things I no longer want or need and make space for new things. Letting go of thoughts, ideas, or habits that no longer serve me is cleaning out my mental closet. I release those things I no longer want or need, and in doing so, I make room for new, positive ideas and practices. I let go and let God. Today I clean my inner house. If a negative thought appears, I sweep it away. If I feel worried about a loved one, my finances, or health, I acknowledge the thought and release it. I open my mind to new ideas, positive activities, and practices that will enrich my life. I am receptive to the good that is unfolding before me now!

And the one who was seated on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new.”—Revelation 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment