Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Let Go Let God as Family

I am one with all things.
 
Family can be a bond within the family of our birth, our spiritual community, with our pets, or in our neighborhood. A family is there to celebrate our joys, share our sorrows, and to walk this human journey alongside us, supporting us as we grow. Today I seek that connection with all God’s creation. Centering my energy within, I feel it moving throughout my body. I send the flow through my feet, feeling myself exchanging strength with the earth below. I expand the energy outward as love, embracing the trees, animals, mountains, and waterways that cover the planet. I allow it to rise into the sky as steady streams of unlimited imagination. Divisions melt away, and I feel connected, loved, supported, and vibrantly alive. I am one with all things.

How very good and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity!—Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment