Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Let Go Let God in Each Moment

I take time to live in and appreciate each moment of the day.
 
Moments are precious snapshots of time, some more memorable than others. Each moment of my life can touch me significantly, yet I may let some slip by without notice, not realizing the impact or the meaning they could impart. Today I set an intention to be fully aware of God’s presence, to notice the small things: the butterflies and birds, the laughter as well as the quiet. Throughout the journey of today, I will focus less on my destination and more on the route that gets me there. As my day comes to an end, I take some time to recall events, giving attention to those stand-out moments with a spirit of gratitude. My heart of thanks and my openness to the occurrences of the day fill me with a deeper awareness of my oneness with all life.

Remember the wonderful works.—Psalm 105:5

No comments:

Post a Comment