Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 3, 2019

Let Go Let God through Strength of Spirit

I am mentally, physically, and spiritually strong.
 
Because I am created in the image and likeness of God, I am strengthened through my faith. A oneness of Spirit encompasses every aspect of my self and manifests as mental, physical, and spiritual strength. When I lean into my faith and allow it to support me, I can handle anything. Through spiritual strength, I have the capacity to manage and guide my own thoughts and behaviors in an effort to accomplish my goals. I may have moments when I feel weak, and that’s okay because I know that the strength of Spirit is not only the essence of God but also the essence of who I am. I have the capacity to deal with whatever stressful situations I face. I am mentally, physically, and spiritually strong.

For God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of selfdiscipline.—2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment