Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Let Go Let God Experience Healing

The cells of my body bring new life through God’s healing presence.
 
According to science, our bodies produce billions of new cells every day. I am divinely designed to be whole and well. These cells are infused with divine energy because God is the flow of life within my body. God’s healing work is being carried on continually. Just as these cells are replacing and renewing, I am continually charged with an ever-flowing current of divine life. At every moment, I am made new again. Each day in prayer I open my heart to the healing flow of divine life in me. I am renewed and revitalized with every breath. I let go of any thought or habit that would limit the activity of divine life within my body and experience healing, renewing energy.

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God, and that you are not your own?—1 Corinthians 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment