Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Let Go Let God Nurture Inner Peace

The seed of peace grows in my heart, my mind, and my life.
 
I plant the seed of my soul’s desire for deep, abiding peace in the welcoming, nurturing ground of being that is my heart. I allow that seed-thought of peace to grow upward and outward, developing into a loving presence that is reflected in all that I think, say, and do. Just as an inner pattern unfolds from within the seed, so my heartfelt desire for peace expresses through my thoughts, words, and actions. My heart is the seat of my soul, and it’s from this place that the peace of God flows forth from within. As I establish internal well-being, I experience the fruits of serenity. The seed of peace grows in my heart, my mind, and my life.

When the ways of people please the Lord, he causes even their enemies to be at peace with them.—Proverbs 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment