Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 10, 2019

Let Go Let God Focus

I focus on the good, bringing out the best in every situation.
 
If I find myself struggling with a situation, I remember to pause and take a gentle breath then slowly exhale. The act of letting go allows me to bring my awareness fully into the present moment. I turn my attention to finding the Divine in every situation. I direct my thoughts to what is true, excellent, kind, and admirable. Focusing my attention on the good helps me take my mind off distractions, judgments, and worries. This clears my mind and brings about a sense of peace. So I keep my attention on what is right in the world, and my personal goals and dreams come into fruition. I help to create a better world through focusing on the good that is already present.

If there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.—Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment