Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Let Go Let God Bless Teachers

I Bless And Give Thanks For Teachers.

Teachers change the world by opening the minds of their students, expanding their horizons and creating new paths of possibility and achievement. Teachers sow seeds of creativity that blossom into inspiring thoughts and kindled imaginations. I bless teachers with my prayers for their patience, inspiration, and understanding. I see them supported in their efforts and appreciated for their expertise and dedication. In gratitude, I remember those teachers who helped me become the person I am, who recognized and nurtured my gifts and helped me master necessary skills. I bless and give thanks for the teachers who are guiding today’s students to reach their potential and live their dreams.

May my teaching drop like the rain, my speech condense like the dew; like gentle rain on grass, like showers on new growth.—Deuteronomy 32:2

No comments:

Post a Comment