Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Let Go Let God at the Turning Point

Every day is a turning point, a day for fresh beginnings.
 
A turning point is a defining moment in which I can turn away from current circumstances and turn to something new, promising, and fulfilling. As I reflect on my true nature as a spiritual being, I come to a new understanding of who I am and my purpose in life. With each new awareness, I arrive at a point in which I can release an old way of being and begin again. With a fuller understanding of God within, I begin to view my life from a new perspective. Any seeming challenges are precursors to blessings, so I look for the good in every situation. I have the power to create the change I want. With assuredness, I turn away from fear and live fully in the light with faith that I am divinely guided to my good. Every day is a turning point, a day for fresh beginnings.

See, I am making all things new.—Revelation 21:5

No comments:

Post a Comment