Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 6, 2018

Let Go Let God with Resilience

I easily adapt to and recover from change. I am resilient!
 
Change exists in every moment; time moves ahead with each passing second and even my cells are constantly growing and renewing. I need only look to nature to see that nothing stays the same. The seasons and stages of nature teach me that all life is moving forward and evolving. Still, I am sometimes resistant and try to force things to stay the same. I remind myself that I need not fear change, for I have the ability to adapt to and recover from any challenge. I notice when I am resistant and I consciously release my fears. I trust that all change is for my highest good, even when I cannot see it. I know that I can persevere even in the face of the unknown, for I am resilient.
We look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.—2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment