Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I have faith that my heart’s desire is unfolding for my highest and best.
 
As I focus on accomplishing my heart’s desires, I do so with the knowledge that I must put feet to my faith. I rely on my innate powers of understanding and wisdom to know what to do and how to do it. I remain steadfast in faith that all things are working together for my good. My intent is not to prove my faith to myself or others. I choose to live a life in which my thoughts, words, and actions consistently reflect my faith. Free from limited thinking, I open my mind and life to unlimited possibilities. I place no limits on the healing, prosperity, or renewal that will come. I am created to express life in wonderful ways. I have faith that my heart’s desire is unfolding for my highest and best.

Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God.”—Mark 11:22

No comments:

Post a Comment