Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 23, 2018

Let Go Let God for Guidance

I use my God-given wisdom to make healthy choices for myself.
 
During his life and ministry, Jesus taught that his message is accessible for all to use as a guide. My connection with the spirit of truth serves as a resource of wisdom. When I rely on divine guidance, I make wise, thoughtful decisions for myself. Like a trusted friend, I call upon my internal wellspring of God-given wisdom to help steer me through challenging situations. I use positive thoughts and affirmations to align my mind with divine mind and build a foundation of consciousness like that of Jesus. I am never on my own, for in any moment this consciousness is available. I am at peace knowing that divine wisdom guides my decision-making. I have the clarity to choose what is best for me.
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you.—John 14:26

No comments:

Post a Comment