Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 30, 2018

Let Go Let God Forgive

I am set free as I forgive.
 
There is much for me to learn from the life and words of Jesus, the Master Teacher. Jesus’ words to those who were persecuting him, “Forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing,” speak of the incredible power of forgiveness. Jesus knew those who were persecuting him were not living and acting from their true nature. As a spiritual being, a child of God, I have the capacity to forgive. Forgiveness includes letting go of perceptions that do not serve the highest and best good possible. As I forgive, I surrender limiting perspectives and I take a higher view of the whole situation. My mind and heart begin to see more clearly. I contribute to positive outcomes in any challenging situation. I am set free as I forgive.

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”—Luke 23:34

No comments:

Post a Comment