Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

My thoughts are positive and optimistic.
 
Sometimes I may worry or fret when I think of what a loved one is going through, but I know that spending my energy focusing on the negative is neither helpful to my loved one nor healthy for me. I find that when I am concerned about someone, the best thing I can do is to keep my thoughts positive and optimistic. I pray affirmatively, knowing there is great power in my thoughts and words. As I hold others in prayer, I see in them what they may not see for themselves. I hold them in the light, knowing the truth that they are divine, filled with infinite potential. I affirm: You are the light of God in expression. You are whole and holy. You are peaceful, wise, loving, and free. I pray in faith, knowing whatever the outcome, it will be for the highest good.

I remember you always in my prayers.—Romans 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment