Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

My mind is open and receptive to an unlimited flow of divine ideas.
 
A rich and prosperous life begins with rich and prosperous ideas. My mind is now open and receptive to the unlimited flow of these spiritual ideas. I think with the mind of God. Every aspect of my being is attuned to the harmonious expression of divine ideas. Rather than seeing my prosperity as something I am looking for in the outer, I know that it is sourced in the creative power within me. It is my natural state, moving from within, out. I completely give myself over to the expression of these new outlets of divine inspiration through me. No matter what may be happening outside of me, the divine flow of abundance is happening through me now, flowing forth as inspiration and ingenuity.
Decide on a matter, and it will be established for you, and light will shine on your ways.—Job 22:28

No comments:

Post a Comment