Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, July 13, 2018

Let Go Let God with Understanding

Spiritual understanding fills me and brings me peace.
 
There is much in this world I cannot understand with my human mind, yet I do not let the lack of complete understanding unsettle me. I trust, and I release the need to know. Each person sees the world from his or her unique perspective. Still, I can be open to understanding another’s point of view. As St. Francis proffered, “Grant that I may not so much seek ... to be understood as to understand.” Rather than getting caught in the clutter of bewilderment about life’s difficult questions, I open my mind and my heart to spiritual understanding that feeds and guides me. From a higher perspective I have confidence that the universe will carry on. Spiritual understanding fills me and brings me peace.
Happy are those who find wisdom, and those who get understanding.—Proverbs 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment