Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Let Go Let God Refresh

I am refreshed in my quiet, peaceful moments.
 
The Master Teacher Jesus was able to be present for all those around him, from little children to all manner of people that he encountered. He set aside time for solitude, prayer, and rest so that he could do his work of teaching, preaching, and healing. I know the importance of living a balanced life, and I am mindful to set aside time for rest and rejuvenation. Living in this manner supports me in being more present with others. In times of quiet prayer, I rest in stillness. As I connect deeply with my spiritual nature, I am refreshed. I am then able to return fully to the activities of my day with renewed vigor and enthusiasm. I am grateful for prayerful moments that restore and refresh me, body and soul.
You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God.—1 Peter 1:23

No comments:

Post a Comment