Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Let Go Let God through Grace

Through prayer, I shift my awareness from separation to spiritual oneness.
 
Grace is the spirit of God operating as a transformative power in me and in my life. Regardless of my past beliefs, thoughts, and actions, grace is available to me. I access it through my willingness to change my way of thinking, thereby raising my thoughts to those of unity, harmony, and wholeness. This restorative process lifts my thoughts from human limitation to spiritual consciousness. A practice that aids in this renewal of the mind is the use of denials and affirmations. I release false beliefs of separation or condemnation. Then I affirm: The grace of God flows freely in my life. In this awakened state, I no longer seek my good in the physical world, finding it instead through the awareness of the presence of God acting in and as all life.

From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.—John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment