Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 2, 2018

Let Go Let God Power Intentions

My intentions are powered by divine love.
 
I live and move and have my being in divine love. This is why there is no real separation between my heart’s deepest desires and that which is mine in Truth. In this moment, I release any fear of never realizing my dreams. I release the need to chase after that which I feel is missing. I recognize that the true power of my intention is not based on a sense of lack but, rather, on my commitment to live the truth of my own being. As I radiate love, I readily attract greater compassion and care into my life. As I focus on truth, I experience greater harmony in every area of my existence. I emanate joy, attracting positive and uplifting experiences. As I express my God-given qualities, I draw upon everything I need to realize my highest potential.
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.—Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment